TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you make a booking, you agree with the terms and conditions below.
Please therefore read them carefully when you want to book.
ARTICLE 1: GENERAL
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, arrangements,
reservations and agreements related to the holiday home located in the
Koekoekstraat 64 in Hoeselt, which is offered for rent by M. and Ms. Loenders-Cams.
2. In these Terms and Conditions refer to:
– owner: M. and Mrs. Loenders- Cams
– tenant: the person who concludes an agreement with the owner regarding the
rent / use of the holiday home.
– guests: the tenant and the persons specified by the tenant who will use it
of the holiday home rented by the tenant.
3. Agreements deviating from these General Terms and Conditions are only valid if in writing
agreed with the owner.
4. The owner reserves the right to accept these General Terms and Conditions at any time
to fit. This takes appropriate account of the rights and claims
from the customer.
5. The booking details and comments in the guestbook will be used for the
execution of the agreement, but can also be used for
ARTICLE 2: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OWNER
1. Owner is only bound to the rental agreement after receiving the full
2. The owner obliges himself to deliver the holiday home clean and in a good condition to the tenant at the agreed time.
3. Owner may enter the property at any reasonable time to check whether the
tenant respects the general conditions and house instructions. Especially for
urgent maintenance or technical inspections, the owner can always, after notification of
the tenant, enter the property to take the necessary actions.
4. Owner is not liable for: damage or injury resulting from the stay in
the holiday home, on the corresponding grounds or by using the on its grounds
existing facilities; damage claims arising from nuisance caused by third parties;
oral or telephone information; become inoperative or out of use
facilities or facilities as well as technical failures; odor, noise or other
inconveniences resulting from work or activities in the vicinity of the holiday home;
damage caused by natural violence, natural disasters, nuclear disasters, attacks, strikes,
5. Owner is not liable for theft or damage to property
6. Owner is entitled to dissolve the reservation:
1. if the owner does not have the full rent at the start of the rental period
2. if the tenant does not fulfill his obligations as laid down in these conditions
ARTICLE 3: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS TENANT
1. An agreement has been concluded between the tenant and the owner at the moment
that the owner has confirmed the reservation to the tenant and the full payment
2. The tenant is deemed to have rented the property with the inventory therein without damage
have accepted, unless he has reported to the owner on the day of arrival
of damage or non-working appliances.
3. The maximum number of guests allowed is 2 . The tenant may not relinquish the holiday home to third parties, nor do more people spend the night there than agreed upon with the reservation,
unless with written permission from the owner.
4. The tenant will only use the rented accommodation as accommodation and especially in it
do not engage in activities contrary to public policy or public morals. The
holiday home may not be used for parties or as a location for photo shoots or
video / film recordings without the prior consent of the owner.
5. It is totally forbidden to smoke in the home. Smoke detectors are present.
6. The tenant is not allowed to bring pets in the holiday home. Pets too
visitors are not allowed.
7. The tenant will ensure that there is no inconvenience for the natural environment or the local residents
arises. This means, among other things, that: no decorations are applied or (party) tents
are placed without the prior consent of the owner; music and other sound is allowed
can not be heard outside. The peace of the environment must be respected.
8. The tenant will ensure that the house is delivered clean and ‘broom clean’
(dishes cleaned clean in the cupboard, furniture in their original place, floor
broom clean; garbage bag, glass and paper in accompanying sorting bins). If the home and /
or environment in such a state is that one does not get by with the preconceived
cleaning hours, then the owner has the right to charge extra costs. The
actual additional costs for clean-up and cleaning and administration costs will be
then be charged, with a minimum amount of 50 €
9. The use of candles or any other light and / or heat sources, including cooking appliances such as
fryer, gourmet or fondue other than those offered in the residence
not allowed due to safety measures and odor nuisance.
10. Making fire outside is only possible in the provided fire bowl and is done at your own risk.
11. The tenant will occupy the house neatly and cleanly and carries as a good family man
take care of the materials in and around the holiday home. He undertakes, all through his
damage or negligence or otherwise caused damage to the holiday home, the upholstery,
the furniture, the furniture, all available materials, … to report immediately and –
to be reimbursed in consultation with the owner. This also applies to the loss of any
part of the rented, upholstery or furniture.
12. The (intentional) failure to report damage can take the necessary civil and criminal law
consequences for tenants. Damage files are either mutually agreed
handled directly between tenant and owner or passed on to professional
insurance agencies for further processing.
13. The deposit serves to compensate for accidents or damage, this is paid at
reservation. The control of the holiday home is done at cleaning. So it is with it
Cleaning that damage, loss or breakage can be determined. When everything is in good order
left behind and no damage or breakage has been detected, your deposit will be paid
last 2 weeks after stay returned by bank transfer. Does the damage go to the amount
of the guarantee, the tenant is obliged to transfer an additional payment
make within the week after reporting.
14. Following matters may also give rise to the full or partial withholding of the
guarantee: smoking in the house, moving furniture, staying with more people
then allowed, allowing animals in the home, causing odor nuisance
whichever way, the general state of the home and the interior after check-out.
15. The tenant is requested to be insured for damage to third parties such as one
liability insurance (family insurance). The tenant is pointed out there
good to assume his civil liability, in case of the caused by him
fire of the holiday home in question. Please check with your
16. The tenant ensures that the house rules that are present in the home are complied with.
17. Tenant shall ensure the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the reservation and the
stay, both from tenant, other guests and possibly visit. Tenant is
therefore liable for damage and nuisance caused.
18. The tenant can move the house on the arrival date from 15.00 hours and will enter the house
must leave before 11 am on the departure date. When you leave at a later time
inform the tenant owner well in advance and possibly an extra
rent amount for ‘late check out / early check in’ to be paid.
ARTICLE 4: COMPLAINTS
1. Do you have a question and / or remark during your stay? In that case, please telephone
contact the owner via 0032 479 810457 or other specified numbers as well
via firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner will try to reply as soon as possible and
where possible, to provide a suitable solution.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment is made immediately upon reservation of the holiday home. The reservation is only
definitive when the owner has received the booking amount + the deposit.
In the absence of a payment in accordance with the above, the owner can inform the tenant
deny the use of the holiday home.
2. If the tenant wishes to cancel the reservation after payment, the tenant will appeal to
his own personal cancellation insurance to recover the amount. Owner
will be notified as soon as possible in case of cancellation. Owner will try one
alternative date for the tenant and for this an additional administrative
cost of 50 EUR requirements. If no suitable alternative date can be given by the owner
are proposed, the following cancellation conditions apply: In case of cancellation or
change up to 4 weeks before arrival date will be 10% of the total invoice amount
3. Cancellation or change between 3 and 4 weeks before arrival: 25% of the total
4. Cancellation or change between 2 and 3 weeks before arrival: 50% of the total
5. Cancellation or change between 1 and 2 weeks before arrival: 75% of the total
6. If canceled or modified within 1 week before the date of arrival, the full
amount charged. This also applies to not showing up or breaking down prematurely
of the stay.
7. The tenant can not exercise a right of withdrawal as soon as he / she has a payment
performed for the reservation of a specific date.
8. If the owner has to cancel the already confirmed reservation due to circumstances,
the tenant will be informed of this and the amount already paid will be refunded
being paid. The tenant does not have any more or other right than to reclaim